Toolkit Turismo Hacia Basura Cero Puerto Natales, Torres del Paine, Chile
Spanish toolkit for Zero Waste tourism, focusing on hostels and tour operators based in Puerto Natales, Torres del Paine.
It's the first Guide that affords the problem of waste in Patagonia, while tourism is one of the industries that is supposed to preserve Patagonia wild, there is no focus on the potential damage that tourism waste brings to this small cities or towns where there isn't enough develop for a big quantity of people.
The toolkit include:
- Podcast an interview about the project
- Zero waste tourism guide for Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine
- Brochure for tourist "Going Zero Waste" focus in Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas (¿where to buy in bulk, reduce, repair, compost and recycling while you are travelling in this places?)
- Zero Waste commitment for tourism business sample
- Zero Waste commitment for local business sample
- Home and tourism recycling guide
- Social media post
- and morehttps://linktr.ee/fundacionlenga
Zero waste tourism is fundamental for the responsible development of tourism and localities in the south of Chile, our project is focused in spread technics and organization processes that allow the diversity of tourism and local businesses to reduce the general waste that is produced in these localities that are not prepared to manage and treat, and promoting local consumption.